Advanced Water Rights in Nevada Class
in conjunction with the 2017 Annual Conference Week
Hotel reservations can be made by calling (800) 282-2444 and asking for conference group code ANRD217.
Presented by Michael Buschelman, P.L.S., WRS.; Hugh Ricci, P.E.; & Chris Facque
This course will provide:
• Class will expand upon the knowledge obtained from
previous introductory Water Rights courses.
• Knowledge about water rights issues as they relate
to the purchasing and selling of real estate in Nevada.
• A review of regulations established for water
resource administration in Nevada.
• Information on court cases, chain of title, deeds and
The course is approved for:
– Approved for 6 Hours General Continuing Education by the Nevada
Real Estate Commission #CE.1484001-RE
– Approved for 6 Professional Contact Hours by the Nevada Division of
Environmental Protection, Bureau of Safe Drinking Water
– Approved for 6 Professional Development Hours by the Nevada
Commission of Real Estate Appraisers #CE.0008303-A
– Approved for 6 Continuing Education Law & Ethics Hours by the
Nevada State Bar #6657
– Approved for 6 Professional Contact Hours by the State of Nevada,
Division of Water Resources
February 14, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m
(Lunch is not provided)
Peppermill Resort Spa & Casino
2707 South Virginia Street
Reno, Nevada 89502
$200 NWRA Members
$250 Non Members
$30 Student Option
$150 with confirmed
Annual Conference Registration
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing and sent to NWRA via fax to 775-473-5473, mailed to P.O. Box 8064, Reno, NV 89507, or e-mailed to email@example.com. Cancellations received within 7 days of the start of the event will not be refunded, however substitutions are welcome. All other cancellation requests will receive a refund minus a 25% administrative fee. If you have purchased the registration with a credit card, the convenience fee is non-refundable.