Water Rights Webinar
Presented by Michael Buschelman, P.L.S., WRS; Hugh Ricci, P.E.; & Chris Facque
This course will provide:
- A detailed explanation of NRS (Nevada Revised Statutes) under title 48-Water.
- Knowledge about water rights issues as they relate to the purchasing and selling of real estate in Nevada.
- A review of regulations established for water resource administration in Nevada.
- Information on court cases, which have initiated water law.
The course is approved for:
– Approved for 6 Hours General Continuing Education by the Nevada
Real Estate Commission #CE.2171001-RE
– Approved for 6 Professional Contact Hours by the Nevada Division of
Environmental Protection, Bureau of Safe Drinking Water
– Approved for 6 Professional Development Hours by the Nevada
Commission of Real Estate Appraisers CE.0008464-A
– Approved for 6 Continuing Education Law & Ethics Hours by the
Nevada State Bar #9792
– Approved for 6 Professional Contact Hours by the State of Nevada,
Division of Water Resources
(3 Part Series)
June 6, 8, & 13, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Each Day
Registration after May 16, 2017:
NWRA Members - $100
Non-Members - $175
Students - $30
Header photo by LEO DROZDOFF